| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brandon, Mb in August is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 14.8 °C (26.6 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 69.3mm (2.7in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:31 long and the longest day is 15:14 long with an average length of 14:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Brandon, Mb August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Brandon, Mb, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Brandon, Mb:
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 232.9 kms (144.8 miles) NW
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 232.7 kms (144.6 miles) NW
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 132.5 kms (82.3 miles) N
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 337.6 kms (209.8 miles) WNW
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 340.7 kms (211.7 miles) WNW
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 193.5 kms (120.2 miles) WNW
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 230.7 kms (143.3 miles) WSW
- Williston, North Dakota, Usa - 329.9 kms (205 miles) SW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 325.6 kms (202.3 miles) ENE
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 194.7 kms (121 miles) E
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 121.2 kms (75.3 miles) E
- Morden, Mb, Canada - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) ESE
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 303 kms (188.3 miles) ESE
- Langdon, Nd, Usa - 173.6 kms (107.9 miles) SE
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 302.6 kms (188 miles) SE