| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brandon, Mb in July is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in July is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry. Just 72.1mm (2.8in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 15:17 long and the longest day is 16:16 long with an average length of 15:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Brandon, Mb July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Brandon, Mb, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Brandon, Mb:
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 232.9 kms (144.8 miles) NW
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 232.7 kms (144.6 miles) NW
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 132.5 kms (82.3 miles) N
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 337.6 kms (209.8 miles) WNW
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 340.7 kms (211.7 miles) WNW
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 193.5 kms (120.2 miles) WNW
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 230.7 kms (143.3 miles) WSW
- Williston, North Dakota, Usa - 329.9 kms (205 miles) SW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 325.6 kms (202.3 miles) ENE
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 194.7 kms (121 miles) E
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 121.2 kms (75.3 miles) E
- Morden, Mb, Canada - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) ESE
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 303 kms (188.3 miles) ESE
- Langdon, Nd, Usa - 173.6 kms (107.9 miles) SE
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 302.6 kms (188 miles) SE